Olyflix provided You (as defined below) and its other Authorized Users (as defined below) with a personalized content viewing experience through Olyflix and the App (as defined below).
The Terms provides terms and conditions applicable for any User of Website, App, Content (as defined below) and/or the Services (as defined below).
These terms are between you and the entity providing the Olyflix service to you, which may be, depending on your location, Olyflix.com Visit http://olyflix.com/en/terms-privacy-policy to identify the applicable terms. Your Olyflix service provider may change from time to time, with or without prior notice (unless required by applicable law). Please read these terms, applicable to you, and all other rules and policies related to the Olyflix service (including, but not limited to, any rules or usage provisions specified on any product detail page or on any help or other informational page for the Olyflix service) (collectively, this "Agreement"). If you are located in the European Union or Brazil, the Privacy Notice, the Cookies Notice and the Interest-Based Ads Notice are not part of your Agreement. The versions of these policies and notices applicable to you are available for your review to understand how we handle your personal information. Each time you visit, browse, or use the Olyflix Video service, you accept this Agreement.
1. THE SERVICE
Olyflix (the "Service") is a personalized service that offers, recommends and helps you discover digital movies, television shows and other video content (collectively, "Digital Content") and other services as provided in this Agreement. There are several ways to access the Service and Digital Content, including through Olyflix and your use of other benefits and Olyflix services are governed by separate terms made available in the apps, websites or devices you use to access those services. If you are under 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your location, you may use the Service only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We personalize content and features as part of the Services, including showing you recommendations on Digital Content, features and services that might be of interest to you. We also endeavor to continuously improve the Olyflix services and your experience with them.
2. COMPATIBLE DEVICES
In order to stream or download Digital Content, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements that we establish from time to time (a "Compatible Device"). Some Compatible Devices may be used only to stream Digital Content, some may be used only to download Digital Content, and some may be used to stream and download Digital Content. We may change the requirements for Compatible Devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. Accordingly, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future. The Olyflix entity that provides you the Olyflix mobile app may be different than the Olyflix entity that provides you the Service.
3. GEOGRAPHIC VARIABILITY
Due to technical and other restrictions imposed by content providers, the Service is available only in certain locations. The Digital Content (including subtitled and dubbed audio versions of Digital Content) and how we offer Digital Content to you will vary over time and by location. Olyflix will use technologies to verify your geographic location. You may not use any technology or technique to obscure or disguise your location.
4. DIGITAL CONTENT
- General.The Service may allow you to: (i) access Digital Content on a pay-per-view (PPV) basis for viewing during a limited period of time (for example, through Olyflix rent Digital Content for on-demand viewing over a limited period of time ("Rental Digital Content"), purchase Digital Content for on-demand viewing over an indefinite period of time ("Purchased Digital Content"), purchase Digital Content for pay-per-view viewing over a limited period of time ("PPV Digital Content"), and/or (v) access Digital Content on a free, ad-supported or promotional basis for viewing over a limited period of time ("Free Digital Content"). Digital Content may be available as Subscription Digital Content, Rental Digital Content, Purchased Digital Content, PPV Digital Content, Free Digital Content, or any combination of those, and in each case is subject to the limited license grant below.
- Usage Rules.Your use of Digital Content is subject to the Olyflix Usage Rules (the "Usage Rules"). The Usage Rules provide important information, including the time period during which you are authorized to view different types of Digital Content (the "Viewing Period") and limitations on the number and type of Compatible Devices on which each type of Digital Content may be downloaded, streamed, and viewed.
- Purchase and Rental Transactions; Cancellations.Except as described in this paragraph, all transactions for Purchased Digital Content, Rental Digital Content and PPV Digital Content are final, and we do not accept returns of such Digital Content. You may cancel an order for Purchased Digital Content or Rental Digital Content within 48 hours of purchase or rental (or, for customers in the European Union, within 14 days from the date of purchase or rental) by clicking "Cancel Your Order" from Your Digital Orders or, for purchases billed through a third party, on the video's detail page on your Video Marketplace or by contacting Olyflix customer service; except that you may not cancel an order for Purchased Digital Content or Rental Digital Content once you have started watching or downloading such Digital Content. You may cancel a pre-order for Purchased Digital Content or Rental Digital Content any time before its release date. You may cancel an order for PPV Digital Content any time before the scheduled start of the program. The release date of pre-ordered Digital Content is subject to change. If you have purchased Digital Content as part of an Olyflix subscription or membership that you transact for through a third party, the refund terms that apply will be set forth by such third party.
- Payment Methods.If you sign up for your video-only rental/ PPV through us and are billed by us, then the billing terms described below will apply to your rental or PPV.
- If we are unable to process your payment using your designated payment method, we reserve the right to charge any payment method we have on file for you.
- If you purchase a subscription or start a free trial for a subscription, your subscription will automatically continue, and you authorize us (without further notice, unless required by applicable law) to collect the then-applicable periodic subscription fee including any taxes, using any payment method we have on file for you.
- UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE PERIODIC SUBSCRIPTION FEE INCLUDING ANY TAXES, USING ANY PAYMENT METHOD WE HAVE ON FILE FOR YOU.
- If all payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment of your subscription fee, your subscription will be cancelled unless you provide us with a new payment method. If you provide us with a new payment method and are successfully charged before your subscription is cancelled, your new subscription period will be based on the original billing date and not the date of the successful charge. You can use "Your Account" settings to update your designated payment method(s).
If you signed up for your video-only subscription or membership through a third party and are not billed directly by us, then the billing terms provided by the third party will apply to your subscription or membership.
- Promotional Trials.We sometimes offer eligible customers various trial or other promotional memberships, which are subject to this Agreement except as otherwise stated in the promotional offers. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine your eligibility. Trial members may at any time (through Your Account) choose not to continue to paid membership at the end of the trial period.
- Limited License to Digital Content.Subject to payment of any charges to rent, purchase, or access Digital Content, and your compliance with all terms of this Agreement, Olyflix grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license, during the applicable Viewing Period, to access and view the Digital Content in accordance with the Usage Rules, for personal, non-commercial, private use. We may automatically remove Digital Content from your Compatible Device after the end of its Viewing Period.
- Availability of Purchased Digital Content.Purchased Digital Content will generally continue to be available to you for download or streaming from the Service, as applicable, but may become unavailable due to potential content provider licensing restrictions or for other reasons, and Olyflix will not be liable to you if Purchased Digital Content becomes unavailable for further download or streaming.
- Playback Quality; Streaming.The playback resolution and quality of the Digital Content you receive will depend on a number of factors, including the type of Compatible Device on which you are accessing the Digital Content and your bandwidth, which may increase or decrease over the course of your viewing. If we detect that Digital Content we are streaming to you may be interrupted or may otherwise not play properly due to bandwidth constraints or other factors, we may decrease the resolution and file size of the streamed Digital Content in an effort to provide an uninterrupted viewing experience. While we strive to provide you a high quality viewing experience, we make no guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the Digital Content you will receive when streaming, even if you have paid extra for access to high definition, ultra-high definition, or high-dynamic-range content.
- General Restrictions.You may not (i) transfer, copy or display the Digital Content, except as permitted in this Agreement; (ii) sell, rent, lease, distribute, or broadcast any right to the Digital Content; (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content; (iv) attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management or other content protection system used as part of the Service; or (v) use the Service or Digital Content for any commercial or illegal purpose.
- Audience Measurement.For US customers only, certain third parties, such as advertisers and content owners, are interested in understanding how their content is performing on Olyflix. While viewing certain Channels, Olyflix may provide information about your viewing behavior to third parties for purposes of audience measurement and market research.
- Use of the Software.We may make available software for your use in connection with the Service ("Software"). Terms contained in the Conditions of Useof your Video apply to your use of Software.
- Information Provided to Olyflix.The Service and Software may provide Olyflix with information relating to your use and the performance of the Service and Software, as well as information regarding the devices on which you download and use the Service and Software. For example, the Software may provide Olyflix with information related to the Digital Content that you download and stream and your use of that Digital Content (such as whether and when you viewed the Digital Content, which may, among other things, help us measure the Viewing Period for Rental Digital Content). Any information we receive is subject to the Olyflix Privacy Notice of your Video.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Termination.We may terminate your access to the Service at our discretion without notice (except as may be required by applicable law). If you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate without notice, and Olyflix may, in its discretion, immediately revoke your access to the Service and to Digital Content without refund of any fees. In such event, you must delete all copies of Digital Content that you have downloaded.
- Explicit Content.By using the Service, you may encounter content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable; this content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or other attributes. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk, and Olyflix has no liability to you for any content. Content types, genres, categories, and descriptions are provided for convenience, and Olyflix does not guarantee their accuracy.
- Communications.We may send you promotions or otherwise communicate with you electronically, which may include e-mail, push notification, or posts to your Olyflix Message Center, and you hereby consent to receive those communications (unless you are a customer in the European Union, Turkey or Brazil, in which case the preceding sentence does not apply). These communications will be in accordance with the Olyflix Privacy Notice of your Video. To stop receiving marketing communications from Olyflix Video, update your marketing communication preferences from Your Account.
- Modification of Service.Olyflix reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service, or any part of the Service, at any time and without notice (except as required by applicable law), and Olyflix will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your ability to use Digital Content is impacted by the change.
- Amendments.Olyflix reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time by posting the revised terms in connection with the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, your continued use of the Service or Software following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. However, any increase in subscription fee will not apply until your subscription is renewed.
- Reservation of Rights; Waiver. The Service, Software and the Digital Content embody intellectual property that is protected by law. Copyright owners of Digital Content are intended third-party beneficiaries under the Agreement. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- Disputes/Binding Arbitration/Conditions of Use. Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement or the Service is subject to the governing law, disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability, binding arbitration and class action waiver (if applicable), and all other terms in the Olyflix Conditions of Use. You agree to those terms by using the Service. YOU MAY ALSO BE ENTITLED TO CERTAIN CONSUMER PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION.
- Limitation of Liability.Without limiting the disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability in the Olyflix Conditions of Use of your Video: (i) in no event shall our or our software licensors' total liability to you for all damages arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the Software exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00); and (ii) in no event shall our or our Digital Content providers' total liability to you for all damages arising from your use of the Service, the Digital Content, or information, materials or products included on or otherwise made available to you through the Service, exceed the amount you paid to us over the past 3 months to purchase, rent, or view the Digital Content related to your claim for damages. The limitations in this section will apply to you even if the remedies fail of their essential purpose.
CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING JURISDICTIONS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Contact Information.For communications concerning this Agreement, please write to Olyflix at the applicable notice address.
- Severability.If any term or condition of this Agreement is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
OLYFLIX Usage Rules
As described in the http://olyflix.com/en/terms-privacy-policy, due to limitations imposed on us by our content suppliers, the videos we make available to you on Olyflix Video are subject to restrictions on viewing (for example, through streaming or download) and on the length of time we make them available to you. The specific restrictions applicable to each of your videos depends on whether you purchase the video, rent the video, access the video on a subscription basis (for example, through Olyflix) through a paid subscription or a promotional trial, or access the video through First Episode Free (where available). These restrictions may change over time as we add new features, devices and content to our service. The following are restrictions for accessing Olyflix through your Web browser and compatible Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, Fire tablets and other compatible devices.
- Ways to Watch:When you purchase a video for on-demand viewing, we'll make it available to you to stream and, in most cases, download as follows:
- Streaming:You may stream purchased videos online through your Web browser and compatible Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, set-top-boxes, Fire tablets, and other compatible devices. For a list of devices compatible with our service, visit the Compatible Devices page on the website you are using to access Olyflix (device compatibility may vary by location). You may stream up to three videos at the same time using the same Olyflix account. You may stream the same video to no more than two devices at a time.
- Viewing Period:finite -- you may watch and re-watch your purchased videos subject to the limitations described by Olyflix.
- Ways to Watch:When you rent a video for on-demand viewing, we will make it available to you to stream and, in most cases, download as follows:
- Streaming:You may stream rental videos online through your Web browser and compatible Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, set-top-boxes, Fire tablets, and other compatible devices. For a list of devices compatible with our service, visit the Compatible Devices page on the website you are using to access Olyflix (device compatibility may vary by location).
- Viewing Period:For rental videos, you'll typically have 48 hours to finish watching the video once you have commenced streaming or downloading, provided that in any event you must finish watching the video prior to expiration of the applicable expiration window, which is typically 7 days from your payment of the rental fee. The length of this window can be found on the detail page or on a link from the detail page, such as the "Learn more about renting and buying" link on website detail pages.
First-Party Video Subscriptions
Ways to Watch
- Streaming:First-party video subscription titles (e.g., those made available as a benefit of Olyflix or Olyflix membership or promotional trial) are available for online streaming. You can stream first-party video subscription titles online through your Web browser, and Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top-boxes, Fire tablets and other compatible devices. For a list of devices compatible with our service, visit the Compatible Devices page on the website you are using to access Olyflix (device compatibility may vary by location
Third-Party Video Subscriptions
Ways to Watch
- Streaming:If you have an Olyflix or Olyflix membership or promotional trial, you can subscribe to any third-party video subscription that we offer in your location (for example through Olyflix Channels) for an additional subscription fee to stream any video that is currently included as part of that subscription as designated on the video title detail page. You can stream third-party subscription titles to your Fire tablets, through your web browser, and through compatible Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, set-top-boxes, Fire tablets and other compatible devices. For a list of compatible devices, go to the Compatible Devices page on the website you are using to access Olyflix (device compatibility may vary by location). You can stream up to one titles at the same time using the same Olyflix account.
First Episode Free
- Ways to Watch:Where available, First Episode Free videos are only available for online streaming on selected devices. They are not available for download. You may stream up to one videos at the same time using the same Olyflix account. You may stream the same video to no more than one device at a time. While First Episode Free videos are not available for download, the same videos may be available for purchase or rental through Olyflix Video, or viewing through an Olyflix or Olyflix membership or promotional trial. Purchased and rented titles, as well as many first-party video subscription titles, can be downloaded to compatible devices.
- Viewing Period:If you have an Olyflix account, you may watch the video at any time the video is designated as a First Episode Free video on its detail page.
- Ways to Watch:When you purchase a video for pay-per-view viewing, you may stream the video online through your Web browser and compatible Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, set-top-boxes, Fire tablets, and other compatible devices. For a list of devices compatible with our service, visit the Compatible Devices page on the website you are using to access Olyflix (device compatibility may vary by location). You may stream up to three videos at the same time using the same Olyflix account. You may stream the same video to no more than two devices at a time.
- Viewing Period:For pay-per-view videos, you'll have access to the video until at least 24 hours following the conclusion of the initial exhibition of the pay-per-view event on Olyflix Video. The length of time you can continue to access a pay-per-view video following the initial exhibition of the video on Olyflix Video can be found on the detail page or on a link from the detail page.
Olyflix.com Privacy Notice
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Olyflix.com and its affiliates (collectively "Olyflix") collect and process your personal information through Olyflix websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "Olyflix Services"). By using Olyflix Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Olyflix Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Olyflix Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Olyflix Services.
- Automatic Information:We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Olyflix Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Olyflix Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Olyflix Services and other content served by or on behalf of Olyflix on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Olyflix Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Olyflix Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Olyflix Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Olyflix Services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services.When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Olyflix Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Olyflix, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Olyflix Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Olyflix.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties:We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Olyflix Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store, and enable third-party skills through Alexa services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co-branded credit cards. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers' personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Olyflix.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Olyflix and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Olyflix, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:Olyflix Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at Olyflix, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads policy . To adjust your advertising preferences, please go to the Advertising Preferences page .
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services:We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Olyflix ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers. page.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Olyflix Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Olyflix Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access?. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don't want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable Olyflix website (e.g., in "Manage Your Content and Devices"), device, or application. Most non-Olyflix devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use Olyflix Services?
Olyflix does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Olyflix Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. For more information, please see our Children's Privacy Disclosure .
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
Olyflix.com, Inc. participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Olyflix Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use , including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Virginia, USA. If you have any concern about privacy at Olyflix, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Related Practices and Information
- Conditions of Use
- Seller Program Policies
- Help Department
- Most Recent Purchases
- Your Profile and Community Guidelines
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Olyflix Services
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our stores;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Olyflix Services;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in Your Account(and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile ;
- upload your contacts;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an Olyflix device or service;
- offer your products or services on or through Olyflix Services;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or other files to Photos, Olyflix Drive, or other Olyflix Services;
- use our services such as Olyflix;
- compile Playlists, Watchlists, Wish Listsor other gift registries;
- participate in Discussion Boards or other community features;
- provide and rate Reviews;
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with Olyflix Services;
- information and documents regarding identity, including Social Security and driver's license numbers;
- corporate and financial information;
- credit history information; and
- device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other Olyflix devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Olyflix Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using Olyflix Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- information about internet-connected devices; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Olyflix Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and gift card balances, and 1-Click settings);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- voice recordings associated with your account;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);